- bug fix: launchy may crash on restart while option dialaog is open
- use pip to manage python package
- network proxy setting
- update check and new version notify
- add “run as admin” in verby
- new plugin PyDiryPy, it is ported from pylaunchy
- fix display problem in 4k hidpi (issue #2)
- in portable mode, put ini file in config folder, I think it is more tidy this way
- fix a bug in input text parsing
- add “restart launchy” to tray menu
- add python plugin configuration file “pluginconf.py” in “launchy/python”, this file is optional and loaded before all python plugins
- new plugin in python, WebSearchPy, it is ported from Thruster
- built-in python support (write plugin in python)
- tasky plugin works now
- option dialog use fusion style from qt
- fix display bug in alternative list caused by different icon size
- fix “hide when lost focus” fails when focus is on alternative list
- put all plugin in each standalone folder (doing this to prepare for build-in python script integration)
- pack additional vcredist file (just in case that you do not want to download and install vcredist2015)
- change skin name (hDPI -> HiDPI)
To python plugin developers:
- write plugin in python is more like a preview feature, not all launchy interface is ported to python, and I will keep working on this part to provide a better and more comprehensive support.
- I rarely develop in python, and I just learned the basics of python, so I need suggestions and advices about python. If you have any idea or I did something wrong, go ahead and post an issue.
- If you need extra lanchy interface exposed to python, post an issue.
- tray icon show message while starting second instance
- write log file in sytem temp folder, log could be turn off in option dialog
- use launchy.dll for plugin shared class types
- calcy plugin works now
- fix minor bugs
- refine code structure for future development
- Qt5.11.1, It’s 2018 now, migrated to Qt higher version.
- non-boost dependency, C++11 supports sharedptr, and I’m trying to get Launchy out of boost library.
- whole new hotkey implemetation, the hotkey did not work, I tried hard to fix it, but it still failed, so I write a new one.